Tankless water heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Greg

Reaction score
I have noticed in the past that alot of people on this site are not to keen on tankless heaters. I need to replace my propane 40 gal. tank and was possibly considering tankless. Whats the best tankless unit on the market and should I divide my home for two smaller tankless units. I was thinking of putting the mst. bath on its own unit. Its about 75 from the the single unit we have now and it takes forever to get hot water at the faucets.

If not tankless whats the best propane tank with elec. ignition on the market today.

Thanks for any thoughts and sugestions,
Greg

Greg

Reaction score
what about splitting the system? Will I be able to tell the difference in a tankless compared to a tank system? What about Rinnia tankless units?

Thanks Greg

Kordts

In the Trades
Reaction score
Instead of splitting, go with the proper sized unit and a recirc line that dumps into a 6 gallon electric heater. You don't want to run it back to the heater, it voids the warranty. This isn't my wisdom, I gotta give Scott Gregg the props on it.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
sorry ...my first post was sarcastic......

i did not think you would tank my first post seriousely

you gotta be nuts to put two prpane tankless
water heaters in your home to replace a 40 gallon
heater...

I know that they are the rage and everyone is blindly just
jumping off the cliff every day....

why not just install a 50 gallon propane and be happy
with a recirc line on a timer??

why would you ever install two propane units and go
through all that greif and expence???

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks