Tankless water heater maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

Reaction score
I attempted to maintenance my tankless water heater today, only to be thwarted by a wanky faucet. Is there a device that will allow me to connect the two hoses easily? (Pay no attention to the dirt dauber nest to the right of the photo....they are out of town)
20170408_124648.jpg

boxtop

Reaction score
Here is a nice video on that.

Thank you. I had already watched it.
The problem that I am having is that the hot and cold outlets were installed at an angle that does not allow both hoses to be connected at the same time. (see photo) I am asking if there is an adaptor/extender that can be connected to the hot water outlet so that the hose does not interfere with the cold connector.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There are right-angle ends for the hoses, and that might give you the clearance you need.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks