Tankless Water Heater for Tub

Discussion in 'Tankless Water Heater Forum' started by BlackNoir, Mar 24, 2009.

1. gregsauls

gregsauls Homeowner

IT
    Hehehe... I don't even have to read the above, since the yaahoo is blocked by me and should be by all others, and I smell BS flowing deep!

2. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

Tech. Instructor
    A shallow attempt my friend. We all know you "read the above" and have nothing but wet ammunition. :p

3. ChuckS

ChuckS New Member

I hear ya, I guess I grew up in a time when no one did anything while someone was in the shower. No toilet flushing, no drink of water, no changing the TV channel, no nothing... There were 6 of us and we did it every day.

Dishwasher was turned on at night before we went to bed and clothe were washed all day on Saturday.

Also, I wouldn't spend a nickel increasing the hot water capacity for the new family. If they want more hot water, well, it's now their crib which comes with the pleasure of paying for what ya need... Ya know?

If they want more they can buy more.