Tank equivalent to Eljer 141-7000?

Users who are viewing this thread

LowellMA

Reaction score
I need to replace my Eljer 141-7000 tank. Apparently these are rare, and I cannot locate one. Is there are way to find other tanks that could be used in its place? I believe the bowl is Eljer 131-7925 bowl.

On the other hand, if you have a 141-7000 tank for sell, that would work also.

Thanks Jeff

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Or you may want to pick up an American Standard Glenwall if you need a pressure assist wall hung toilet
or the Gerber Maxwell wall hung with gravity flush.

LowellMA

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll look at those after my search for a tank replacement fails; my toilet is partially cemented into the floor requiring much work to replace. --Jeff

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Is this a floor mount rear outlet?
Or standard floor mount.

And why would they cement a toilet to the floor?

The old Eljer tank looks to be the Engergizer PF/2 that is no longer made, or perhaps an old Flushmate in there?

LowellMA

Reaction score
This is a floor mount. I had the pressure units inside replaced with Flushmates, which work great. Unfortunately, one tank was bumped, and the tank cracked.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks