Tandem shower heads

Users who are viewing this thread

Jetboy55

Reaction score
I've decided not to remove my shower/tub. But to make it more useful and enjoyable, I would like to have two shower heads for
when the Mrs. and I shower together. I would like to find a solution that doesn't include plumbing in the walls. This product does
basically what I want https://tandem.boona.com/ but I want handhelds on both sides, and I don't want to spend $350 on it. I imagine
that two shower head will function ok, as we have 70 psi for pressure with 3/4 pipe delivering the water. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
its allready listed for 250 bucks youve got tax possibly shipping plus the rest of the doodads to make 2 handhelds , and I dont know if the 250 bucks includes the shower heads. So with 350 bucks being out side the allowable budget it might not be feasable , Who knows it might be junk as well? Somebody that really wanted to add that contraption though might think its worth it just a personal choice It might serve you well I would not expect it to be super high quality but might please you.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can replace your tub spout with a tub spout that has another water outlet on it. Then attach any handheld sprayer to the outlet. This is the cheapo way to do it and I did this at my old house. It works great but looks kind of janky.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
That is CRAZY... Kinda cool! Thanks for finding that.. Not sure I'll ever sell one, but its another interesting option to solve a problem.

But you could DIY something like that for a lot less... just likely less elegantly.

Showehead splitter, shower hose, curtain rod, zip ties/velcro straps..

OK>> Someone already beat us to it.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good Tips ! Actually could be very helpful many people handicapped or even just need a temporary solution , till they get well or get around to some in depth project to make bathing easier

Jetboy55

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, those solutions might work. Yeah, they can look a little janky, but with the right hardware, they might look ok and work well.

matt3dprints

Reaction score
If you want an in-between for at home this is a good solution. It's 3d printed parts and hangers to get you started. It's my etsy, If you have any questions please reach out. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1356253438/tandem-shower-diy-kit
Screenshot_20231026-192904_Chrome.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks