Takagi T-H3J-OS-P (Outdoor) second hand, where to install 120v?

Users who are viewing this thread

Notshure

Reaction score
Received heater from someone who installed it above altitude max. Had error codes. Gift yeah:/.

looking at instruction manual shows simple electrical install.

notsure-1.jpg

takagi-t-h3j-outdoor-dip.jpg

takagi-120-01.jpg

now, this looks like a bottom junction box with two wire nuts to secure 120v +ground. There are not any wires available on mine other than ground. And instructions don’t show me internal wiring?

My guess is perhaps during uninstallation, they took out wires from an internal 120v post. And perhaps I’d know the answer if I knew more about electricity. So when installing I’m looking for where to send the wires up into the unit to connect.
The old owner would have for sure not enjoyed exposed wire nuts hanging out the bottom and could have easily followed them up to internal posts for better connection. And when taking apart leaving me with question…thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks