Switching Toto Washlet S350e and S300

Users who are viewing this thread

E4b

Reaction score
Hi - I have 2 washlets: an S350e installed on a Geberit concealed tank (a 111.335.00.5)/Toto Aquia wall-hung toilet and an S300 on an Aquia II Toto dual-flush toilet. I'd like to exchange them and move the S300 to the Geberit and the S350e to the Aquia II. They were plumber-installed, however if it's fairly simple, I'd like to try to do this myself; otherwise I'll call a plumber in.

My concern is that the water supply connectors are very different. Do I need to purchase and install new adaptors for each?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The supply pipe may just be identical coming out of the wall, if so, then a swap should be easy. Without ever having worked on one, though, this is an educated guess. The instructions (available on-line, if you don't have them) should tell you the answer.

s300e_6.jpg

S300E Washlet

And the current model
TOTO SW3046#01 S500e WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat with EWATER+ and Contemporary Lid, Elongated, Cotton White

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks