Swiss Madison vs Caroma

Users who are viewing this thread

Michael Colautti

Reaction score
I am considering either Caroma wall mount or Swiss Madison. I am unfamiliar with SM, but have a Caroma floor mount for a decade. In Canada the Caroma 604300W is either $1200 0r $900 at the two locations I can find. Meanwhile the Swiss Madison SM-WT450 is $700 online. For both toilets this is toilet, wall carrier and actuator. I have never heard of Swiss Madison before and the price seems suspiciously low. Any thoughts?

thank you

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I recently installed a Swiss Madison wall carrier and toilet for a customer... who is also my mother inlaw.

They've been using it for about 3 months now I think. I was over at their home for mothers day lunch and made some minor adjustments to the flush actuator, which were identical to the geberit. The carrier and tank appear to be a duplicate of Geberit tho I personally didn't do the installation. The tank and carrier come un assembled, so that's a small portion of the cost is making the end user finish the manufacturing process.

I'm not ready to fully endorse the product for my regular customers.. but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

I have not installed a caroma wall hung.

Personally if I were to install a wall hung at my own home, I would get a Toto with the integrated washlet / bidet seat.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks