Swiss Madison SM-1T127

Users who are viewing this thread

lazerdriver

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Swiss Madison toilets? Specifically the SM-1T127 model. I need a 10" and prefer dual-flush (with 1.6gpf). The prices I have seen are about half the MSRP (around $300), so it fits my budget. But I can't find any reviews. I found reviews on Home Depot of the 12" with lower gpf (1.28). Most were favorable, although the negative ones complained about water splashing out and clogs (maybe related the 1.28 gpf or the vortex flush?).

The main thing I noticed about it is it has the vortex/tornado flush. I think Toto has some like that. In general is that feature a good thing or problematic?

Their website is lacking in specs, like MaP, and documentation in general. And noticed Swiss isn't on the MaP website.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had never heard of Swiss Madison until it was suggested for the project that I installed the Deer Valley toilet. I needed a toilet that only projected 25" from the back wall to make clearance to the sink for knee space(I really doubt our local inspector would even catch that tho). We are installing a SM wall hung in the master of this project, but that doesn't really answer your question and its a ways before we get to installing it to even test it out. They're probably too new on the market to really get a lot of opinion and especially from pro's who wouldn't spec the toilet and may even refuse to set that toilet unless their InLaws purchased it!

If I remember to, I'll report back here when we actually set and flush that toilet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks