Supplying bathroom group

Users who are viewing this thread

Trickplay461

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm finishing up doing my homework on a basement bath. I'm wondering exactly how to supply the bathroom group with Pex. I'm going to supply a toilet, lavatory, shower and and an outside faucet that that was never plumbed in. I have a total distance of maybe 15 ft at most from where my water heater sits. I have 3/4" hot and cold CPVC lines right above the water heater running to other parts of the house. The plan is to tap into these lines with a a CPVC-T, then an cpvc to pex adapter and run my lines, using Ts to branch off and feed the shower, Lav, toilet and finishing with the outside spigot. Does this sound like a workable plan? any suggestions which might work better? I was even considering a small manifold to be able to shut the water off to these areas from one location near the water heater.. I'm open to suggestions and I appreciate any thoughts.

Attachments

• 20201019_143648.jpg
    20201019_143648.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20201019_143625.jpg
    20201019_143625.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 125
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks