Sunroom

Users who are viewing this thread

bigmonts

Reaction score
My wife hired a contractor to add a sunroom to the back of our house. The new sunroom roof overlapped our old roof, covering up the vent to the kitchen sink. The workers never extended the vent through the new roof. what problems can this cause?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
So people call the vent pipe, "the stink pipe". The vent does more than just allow sewer gas to be vented to the outside, but in this case, that may be enough reason to call the contractor back and make him do the job right. This was a very unprofessional job to say the least!

bigmonts

Reaction score
Thanks guys I got the contractor back over to fix the problem. I don't know if he was trying to pull the wool over my wifes eyes or not but when I called he came and fixed it with no questions.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks