Sump Pump replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
New picture...
51hjlQn4mVL._AC_SX679_.jpg

So how about the picture on the right? This is not what I was saying previously.

RMO194

Reaction score
New picture...
51hjlQn4mVL._AC_SX679_.jpg

So how about the picture on the right? This is not what I was saying previously.

So, it appears the rubber ends are reversible? I'm confused--are you recommending I flip them to look like the second picture? Currently, mine looks like the first picture (although the two worms are side-by-side, rather than one near the green body and one at the end of the black rubber opening.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
No. The rubbers are in the correct position. They transition from the 1.5 ABS pipe to the 1.25" check valve. Just the worm drive clamps were placed on the 1.25" half. One clamp at each end of the rubber adapter is what is needed.

Reach4

Reaction score
The wide end of the rubber adapter is meant to connect to 1-1/2 inch pipe. RMO194 has 1-1/4 inch pipe.

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
I made a mistake. I will edit that to say 1-1/4.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks