Submersible well pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
I just had a well drilled. It`s 20 meters deep and the water level starts about 6 meters. So I've got about 14 meters of water I'm thinking of getting a 40 meter submersible pump. Right now all I have is a 4" PVC pipe down 20 meters encased in pea gravel. What I want to do is somehow secure the well head so no one messes with it (it is on a lot next to to my house). I'm thinking of encasing it in cement with some kind of metal access door, and covering it with dirt so it`s not visible. The electric and water line will be buried and feed onto my adjacent property. Any ideas on pump brands etc? Thanks for any help

Reaction score
yeah ,i have been considering a pressure tank system,but it will be inside my pool pump house.let me explain .i have an adjacent lot next to my property that the well is on .i`m planing on running a 1" pipe from the well thru my concrete wall an into my pump house.about a 15 metre run. i want to bury the pipe and well head until i have time to build a wall around the property next year.then i can build another pump house there in the future.i just don`t want anyone messing with the well will i`m back in the states.

haron

Reaction score
I just had a well drilled. It`s 20 meters deep and the water level starts about 6 meters. So I've got about 14 meters of water I'm thinking of getting a 40 meter submersible pump. Right now all I have is a 4" PVC pipe down 20 meters encased in pea gravel. What I want to do is somehow secure the well head so no one messes with it (it is on a lot next to to my house). I'm thinking of encasing it in cement with some kind of metal access door, and covering it with dirt so it`s not visible. The electric and water line will be buried and feed onto my adjacent property. Any ideas on pump brands etc? Thanks for any help
[pedrollo davis 20] it has a head of 60 meters and uses 1 inch pipes and comes with 20 meters cable

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks