Submersible pump sizing

Users who are viewing this thread

ETF

Reaction score
Don't get your yard aerated or dethached.
Gotcha.
It's not a "yard" per se
Not one that I will have a "lawn" on anyhow
It will be more of a pasture
But just in case, this line will be buried 18 inches

Only the grassy green part will be a "lawn". That's some type of Scott's TTTF.
I got it on clearance. It's to keep the weeds at Bay so my kids can walk to their treehouse in peace.
Two or three feet to the right of the grassy patch is where I will bury the PEX in a straight line all the way to the back

The back half is here...
https://ibb.co/PtR0yV7

Last edited:

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
It will be more of a pasture
But just in case, this line will be buried 18 inches
I have some low voltage wiring and irrigation pipe buried about 6 inches deep. My gas line is 18 inches down and electrical service and telephone, 36 inches. My septic field is 18 inches down. My plug aerator goes around 4 - 5 inches deep.

One year my neighbor's cattle broke out and stampeded across my yard leaving hundreds of holes (some a foot deep, no pun intended) that took me months and many wheelbarrow loads to fill. Fortunately they somehow managed not to damage the wire or pipe.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks