Strange symbol on friend's toilet's lever handle

Users who are viewing this thread

Skrunko

Reaction score
Howdy, I made an account specifically to find an answer to this strange and esoteric question. For the life of me, I cannot find any information on this toilet, mostly because they neglected to record any markings or provide a full picture. That being said, the handle is weird, and if anyone's going to have an idea about that, it's someone here.

skrunko-01.jpg

The symbol baffles me because it's a kolovrat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Balto-Slavic), which is a fairly obscure spiritual symbol originating from one of the ancient pre-Slavic tribes of Eurasia; real stone age stuff. That's it's own thing, but I did not expect to see it on a toilet in Pennsylvania. The handle isn't 3d printed and otherwise seems to have come with the toilet. Thanks for reading this; it's not terribly important but I would regret not asking.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looks like they've only slightly changed their logo.. can't find any plumbing fixtures on their website now.

logo.ashx

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks