Storage tank as a pressure tank?

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by dgjks6, Jun 14, 2019.

1. dgjks6

dgjks6 New Member

So I was told by the guy who installed it 20 years ago that the pressure tank is water logged. My “pressure” tank is a wellmate ut80 which when I look it up comes back as a storage tank. The guy who installed it told me years ago they use this tank beam cause the air get rid of the sulphur smell better than a bladder tank.

So is it possible to use a storage tank as a pressure tank?

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida Black Belly Whistling Ducks

Retired
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement