Stop shower curtain rod from falling forever !

Users who are viewing this thread

Bill Terkeurst

Reaction score
Shower Rod Holder Bath Curtain Holders Tension Rods Tile Wall Bracket

s-l500.jpg

If your shower rod keeps falling down you found the right solution.
This Shower Rod Holder guarantees that your curtain will be "On The Floor No More"!
This is a unique bracket for securely hanging a shower curtain rod without damaging your tile wall or fiberglass enclosure by drilling holes and putting screws through it.
  • Attaches to Drywall NOT Tile or Fiberglass
  • Very simple installation
  • Minimal tools required
  • Eliminates damaging walls by over tightening tension rod
  • Made in the USA
  • Includes all hardware and instructions
Please note:
Actual Item is white in color. Silver color was used in pictures for better visibility.
Clearis available by request.
Shipping Policy:

• I ship to the lower 48 states only
  • I cannot combine shipping
  • There is no local pickup
  • I cannot ship to po boxes or apo's
Return Policy:
If you choose to return an item, please contact me within 10 days of receiving the item. It is important to contact ME so that your return can be handled properly.
I will provide you with the necessary instructions, labels, or authorizations. You may be responsible for paying the return shipping.
Items must be returned unopened, in the packaging they were shipped in.
If you receive a defective, or damaged item, please contact me immediately to start the return or replacement process. You WILL NOT be responsible for return shipping for defective or damaged items

Last edited by a moderator:

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
IMG_0707.JPG
It would need a bunch of different spacers for different thicknesses of tiling, fiberglass, etc., or is each one custom made?

I use polished aluminum railing cut to exact width, add two internal caps. Very clean look, has never fallen. Two measuring sticks easily gives the exact length.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks