Sterling Accord 60" Shower Door Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

DEK

Reaction score
I installed a 60" wide Sterling Accord shower (72290100) and now want to purchase shower doors. Can you recommend any?

Any suggestions / advice / recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you!

-Don

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
call good glass company, hang onto your wallet. or go to big box and DIY for cheap. There is a difference in quality huge difference

DEK

Reaction score
I installed a 60" wide Sterling Accord shower (72290100) and now want to purchase shower doors. Can you recommend any?

Any suggestions / advice / recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you!

-Don

Can anyone give me a recommendation on what shower doors to purchase for this shower? I've read reviews where the finish is falling off of some and I would like to hear from someone who likes the shower doors they purchased.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Mine was 1540 a month ago in san bernardino ca about 5 grand for the job , hot mop , floated walls . 12 x 24 tile but your in new york so what's the point? Sterling probably has a glass set for it

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks