Sterling 050-10, Help with id of shower valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Nicolepotts1, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Nicolepotts1

Nicolepotts1 New Member

Hello! I am needing some help with removing and identifying a valve/cartridge for one of our bathrooms. This is a one is a pull to turn on, push to shut off shower knob. It doesn't appear to have any kind of locking clip that we can see. We looked at Home Depot and a hardware store and didn't see anything that looked similar.

The house was built in the 60s and it's possible it is original. Thank you in advance for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Marlinman

Marlinman In the Trades

Yours is a Sterling 01 series. Factory parts are NLA. If you Google (Sterling 050-10) you will see aftermarket kits are still available.

IMG_6484 (1).jpg

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Nicolepotts1

Nicolepotts1 New Member

Wow, you are fantastic! Thanks so much! I have googled and googled and found nothing that looked like it.

Any suggestions on places to find one? I found a few websites but it wasn't available on any of them.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  5. Marlinman

Marlinman In the Trades