Steam shower lighting options

Users who are viewing this thread

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
We have had good luck with low voltage chromotherapy lights.... but are they overrrated?
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
I think they are over rated RSCB .

However when in need , the atmosphere of a setting can bring a pleasurable and relaxing mood . :)

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
I disagree strongly. Having used my lights for years now I could not shower the same way again. When it's hot in the summer a blue light makes you feel cooler. The reverse is true in the Winter. A red or orange light makes you feel warmer.

Shower sex with no light - OK
Shower sex with white light - Normal
Shower Sex with red light - Awesome

You can not put a price on better shower sex. More people need to factor this into their design choices. I know I do. Vegas. Chime in here. I bet you have tested out the difference with your shower's lighting.

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
John bringin the shower to the discussion!!!

I am going to give one more shot at talking my current client into the led niche detail.

this 4x7 shower has 2 chroma lights and a led can. heres the red cycle,

i prefer solid color , the disco effect of a fast cycle can be nauseating ..

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks