Stainless sinks with NO back brackets

Users who are viewing this thread

Syneeley

Reaction score
Hello,

We are looking for Stainless Steel Double Sink with NO back brackets. Our granite counter top wasn't built for sinks with back brackets and most are sold that way.

Does anyone know of SS sinks without back brackets? We want to put in new sink but can't find one.

Thank you in advance,
Sarah

Pauljames

Reaction score
What type of "back brackets" are sinks typically sold with?

when I installed my undermount sink to granite, I used two brackets that attach/suspend from the cabinet that have bolts that allowed the sink, with sealant applied, to be raised up/pressed up against the underside of the granite, securing it in place.

Is this the type of "back brackets" you are referring to?

sink installation rails.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Is this the type of "back brackets" you are referring to?
Our biggest client / general contractor uses theses or similar in order that all sinks can be replaced without destroying other parts of the cabinetry or countertop.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yea but syneely said they don't want brackets, I normally don't set sinks on granite so I don't care how they do it. but I'd prefer the bracket looks good to me . My personal home I suspect is some sort of bullet proof epoxy hope I never have to change it.
Most of what I see are some sort of wood blocks screwed and or glued to the rough top

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks