Sprinklers weak at the end of one zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Stan Robertson

Reaction score
Hello. I have one zone where the sprinklers have strong pressure about 2/3 through the zone. Then it gets weak after that. Can this be caused by anything other than a break in the line? This zone has always worked fine in the past so this is a new problem. I did recently change my check valve, but all the other zones are fine and some are further from the pump than this particular zone.

I'm dealing with a lake fed system that has 6 zones. I have a simple Fimco indexing valve so no controllers or solenoids to deal with.

The zone loses pressure in the garden area, but I don't see any signs of dirt collapsing or any extra wet areas. I let the zone run for about 2 1/2 hours to see if anything would reveal itself, but no luck there.

Should I just start digging between the last strong head and the first weak head? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for your help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks