Spearhead Plumbing & Heating, Whistler, BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I notice that in Canada, I'm getting Spearhead Plumbing & Heating ads. It totally okay if people are checking those ads on the forum. So then I look down from the window, and there is one of their vans. Kind of a surprise. I notice the room I'm in has the Caroma Sydney Smart 305 on their recent remodel too. A lot nicer than what they had before.

spearhead-01.jpg

I also picked up some IPA at the grocery store here. I haven't seen this brand before.

spearhead-03.jpg

Filthy Dirty IPA? Well okay!!

spearhead-02.jpg

Spearhead Plumbing
http://spearheadplumbing.com/

sydney_305_rf_3.jpg

Caroma Sydney Smart 305 round. Can I vote for elongated next time? I was really hoping the replacements at Clock Tower would have been the elongated bowls.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Looks like about four inches. You reckon someone changed the 32" shower to a 36"?

spearhead-04.jpg

It's a small bathroom with the toilet facing the door that swings in.

spearhead-05.jpg

And it looks like a rather wide shower.

Winds were a bit much on top today. They quit running the Peak to Peak gondola at about lunchtime.

Reach4

Reaction score
And it looks like a rather wide shower.
I would think that you could use all of the way to the glass for knee and elbow room. Slide the door to the left, and you have even more room to your right.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looks like the builder might have left the travel trailer industry for a less mobile kind of construction.
You gonna open that beer or just sit there?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks