Source for Fleck 5810 Piston & Seal Assembly 61956-01

Users who are viewing this thread

Dmlaero

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has a source with known stock of a 61956-01 Piston & Seal Assembly for a Fleck 5810 water softener valve. My water softener has been out of service for over a month because I am unable to find this part. I have it on order with two suppliers, but promised delivery dates have come and gone. I have requested assistance from Pentair/Fleck customer support but they have been completely unresponsive.

Dmlaero

Reaction score
Well, Pentair tells me there is about a 4-month lead time on this part. Pretty sad product support to have your water softener out of service for 6 months due to a common wear item.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Most manufacturers are having this problem, not unique to Pentair. Have you seen the container ships lined up off of all the coasts? Supply chain issues are insane right now.

Reach4

Reaction score
I think pistons in this situation would be worth air freight.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
It's not that, it is the raw material. aw material shortages have continued to get worse. We have one valve that has a 400 working day lead time currently. Most are claiming 50-70 days, but we have backorders all the way back to February... not quite hitting their expectations.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks