Source for braided toilet supply line in oil-rubbed or dark bronze finish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadziedzic

Reaction score
Does anyone know if braided toilet supply lines are available in an oil-rubbed or dark bronze finish? I looked quite a bit on the Web today and didn't find any. Everything else in the bath is oil-rubbed bronze so I'd like to match that color. (I do have one of the rigid metal supply lines in that finish that I'll use if I can't find a braided variety.) Thanks!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Use a brass braided one. It will tarnish to the color you are looking for over a year or two.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Use a brass braided one. It will tarnish to the color you are looking for over a year or two.

It will tarnish much faster if you miss the toilet often. Urine was often used in metal patina.

You would have to avoid Ians advice to sit down for all toilet functions however.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks