Solenoid ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom Smalley

Reaction score
Can anyone identify this sprinker solenoid and/or let me know where to find one? I can't find any identifying numbers on it anywhere. The last picture is the bad one (prior owner installed). It's a different solenoid, which might explain why it's fried!

I know, old valves, need replacing. For now, the solenoid. TIA!

Tom

Attachments

• sprinkler solenoid 1.jpg
    sprinkler solenoid 1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 150
  • sprinkler solenoid 2.jpg
    sprinkler solenoid 2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 152
  • sprinkler solenoid 3.jpg
    sprinkler solenoid 3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 163
  • sprinkler solenoid 4.jpg
    sprinkler solenoid 4.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 157

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
https://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/shop?q=champion#/perpage:24

I wouldn't be surprised that thread size solenoid is not made any more. On the top of it reads Champion 466 & 3/4". Various 466 models are still manufactured with universal size solenoids. From the pictures it all appears to be the same size and casting. To replace it be easy to unthread the union fitting and turn the entire valve to unthread it from the other pipe and spin on a new valve. There shouldn't be any digging or cutting into pipe. Call Sprinkler Warehouse to see if they know if the old solenoids is are still around.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks