Slow running moen single handle Kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

pbudzy7385

Reaction score
I have a Moen single handle faucet that runs slow after about 10- 15 seconds. I have pulled off the spayer to see if pluged appears to be ok. I turned on the water with the head off and the water just comming out of the flexible hose same thing happens. I was going to pull the hose but can't figure out how to get it off. There was a plastic clip that i pulled off that appeared to be olding the hose in place but sill will not come loose.

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The symptoms you describe can be attributed to a failing pressure regulator on the house....but then you would have similar symptoms on other faucets.

SO, I would make sure the stop valves under the sink are wide open, and don't rule out that especially on the hot side, the rubber washer is causing the problem. Those valves are often not readily repairable...might need to replace it.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
If it's running slow it's going to be easier to catch.

It's probably the cartridge

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If you pulled the plastic clip off, then the hose should have come loose by pulling on it. Without knowing WHICH Moen faucet you have we cannot tell you how to cure the problem.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks