Sink leaks from spout

Users who are viewing this thread

Carmin

Reaction score
Hi: I recently signed onto your site and posted on the toilet forum regarding another issue. I have had a run of thank god minor issues but the toll is getting to be a bit much. My general plumbing question is this. About a month ago I had my boiler purged ( more on that in the boiler forum) to get rid of air in the system. Shortly, after that when ever I turned on my kitchen faucet I would get a rush of air and sputtering of water. I tried to purge the system by turning on all the water values in the house and letting them run for a period of time and then turning them back off. It seems to have made the sputtering air less but it still occurs. My problem is now I noticed a leak under the sink coming from the center spout. It is a four hole configuration with the water sprayer on the far right and then the hot, spout, cold holes on the center plate. The flex tube connects the spout to to sprayer. I checked for tightness and anything obvious but nothing seems out of place. I don't know if this was an issue before but it is now. I have attached a photo. Thanks in advance. Ciao for now

Attachments

• 20170313_092158.jpg
    20170313_092158.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 163

Carmin

Reaction score
Hi Terry: I would have to say the spout area since it seems the tubing is in decent condition. Where would I find an o ring to fit the spout and interface with the tubing? I have contacted the seller since there is still a warrantee on the product. Any other suggestions? Thanks Ciao

Carmin

Reaction score
Hi Terry: Thanks I will try your suggestion to see if the O ring is the villan . Thanks Again will keep you posted. Ciao

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks