Sink Aerator Question

Users who are viewing this thread

joebob93

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This may seem like a stupid question but I needed a new aerator for my kitchen sink. I ordered a standard size aerator from amazon. The size is 55/64 inch-27UNS female. It does not fit my upstairs kitchen sink. It is actually too small but with more research it seems that this is a largest size. Any advice? Thank you!

Reach4

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This may seem like a stupid question but I needed a new aerator for my kitchen sink. I ordered a standard size aerator from amazon. The size is 55/64 inch-27UNS female. It does not fit my upstairs kitchen sink. It is actually too small but with more research it seems that this is a largest size. Any advice? Thank you!
How big is the OD of the thread on the faucet?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks