Shower Valve Wall Flange (Escutcheon) ID Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Nick10

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this wall flange. In the pictures it looks like a one piece, but is actually two: the flange and tube, that are attached with a set screw.

I don't know the manufacturer or name, just that it's in a condo in Hawaii built circa 1971. I believe it's original. None of the home depot stuff fits the stem.

Anyone know where I can get a new one? I retiled the shower and it looks pretty good except for this crappy old flange. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC01562.jpg
    DSC01562.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC01563.jpg
    DSC01563.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC01564.jpg
    DSC01564.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC01565.jpg
    DSC01565.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC01566.jpg
    DSC01566.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 406

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
thats a Crane . I don't know if the trim or eschuchians are available seperately. You may end trying to fit some generic eschuchians and sleeves .Unlikely you will find anything generic to fit

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
flange

That oval flange was used for valves which had screwdriver stops below the handles. Call Plumbmaster 1-800-338-1867.If your sleeve is 1 5/16" o.d. then it is their part number 34955 which is the sleeve, flange, and screw. But verify that it is either oval like you have, or the more common round one and if so whether you can use it. It is for a Crane Dial-ese faucet.

Nick10

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks fellas, I'm going to plumbmasters local distributor this morning to see if I can find anything.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks