shower head diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

angelogia

Reaction score
do they make a shower head diverter that has two female ends and one male end pointing down for the handheld shower head.

I'm using a straight pipe 4" nipple coming out of the wall and then I want to connect the diverter and I want to connect a 12" shower head extention arm to a rain water shower head.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but here is a picture of a shower diverter with a fitting to connect a hand-held shower head.

Attachments

• tub_diverter.jpg
    tub_diverter.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 799

angelogia

Reaction score
See attached picture of the kind of shower head diverter that connects to the shower pipe, but i'm looking for one with two female end and one male end, instead of two male ends and one female.

Thanks

Attachments

• diverter.jpg
    diverter.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 657

Lancaster

Reaction score
Never saw one like you describe.You could use the one in your picture and just add on a chrome coupling.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks