Shower Faucet Connection Help Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Cameronamc

Reaction score
So I have this 1/2 inch by 3/4 inch offset designed for wall mounted shower mixers with the pipes in the wall.

chrome-shower-offset-wall-outlet-and-flange-72000202-2285-p[ekm]300x211[ekm].jpg

However, I am not sure if I am using the right connection as the fit doesn't seem great. I am using 1/2 in. Copper Pressure Female adapters which only seems to go on to about 3 threads.
20151015_105251.jpg

The next size up at 3/4 is way too big and there is nothing else. Does this seem correct?

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
The threads on your offset are not tapered (IPS) the female adapter requiers a tapered thread (ie) iron pipe size.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
I should have posted this picture... This is the connection I am using, which I think is what you are suggesting?

View attachment 31370
You need to find a connector that compatible with your offset fitting, the female adapter will not work with your offset. You may need to contact the manufacturer as to guide you to the proper fitting or adapter.

Cameronamc

Reaction score
You need to find a connector that compatible with your offset fitting, the female adapter will not work with your offset. You may need to contact the manufacturer as to guide you to the proper fitting or adapter.

Ok Thank You, I will give them a call. I will let you know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks