Users who are viewing this thread

PofuZen

Reaction score
Hi All. We are new company into selling shower products online. We are introducing shower drain base on a good price including the rubber gasket. If you are interested, please see the link for purchase.
What other products are of your interest? We would like to introduce those for online sales. Will be happy to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This forum isn't a shopping page. Your link was removed.
I run the page, so yes, I do have my links here. I've been doing this page since 1996.

PofuZen

Reaction score
This forum isn't a shopping page. Your link was removed.
I run the page, so yes, I do have my links here. I've been doing this page since 1996.
Hi Terry. Thanks. I completely understand. I did read the terms before posting. I respect your rules. Would you suggest any other ways to introduce my products to the DIY, shower remodeling community? Since you are much more experienced with this community, I will look forward to your advice. Thank you again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks