Shower cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by jjyoung500, Jan 13, 2018.

1. jjyoung500

jjyoung500 New Member

Long story short....plumber said I needed new shower cartridge because i had shut my water off in an unrelated incident, turned it back on and then had no pressure and no hot water at only one shower (upstairs). I assume he thinks there is some debris in the cartridge. Everything else was good. Did pull some debris out of a bathroom faucet. So I ordered a cartridge that appears correct and I still do not have good water pressure. I do have good hot water there, but the pressure is awful. Any tricks to reinserting a cartridge and having better success?

2. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Pull off shower head. Clean.... your plumber was wrong

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement