Shower Bench Ideas - Using Glass and Light (LED) by Christa Young of TY Designs

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
I love design pictures and have seen a lot of great projects that we try and learn from and offer to our customers. This shower bench with the custom glass and LED lighting is most likely the best new idea I have seen online in the past 18 months.

I love this bench and will build one very soon I'm sure.

I'm working with Darren Werner from Werner Construction on a project in China Town (Vancouver) that has similar glass and lighting. The feature part of a spiral staircase and waterfall entry. The spiral stair case will have this textured glass and the glass itself will be side lit for effect and safety.

Take a minute and look at this series of pictures from Christa Young of TY Designs.

TY Design is an interior design and home remodeling company in Colorado Springs, CO. 1 719.821.9763

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks