sewer shower and other plumbing fun

Users who are viewing this thread

RemodelBob

Reaction score
finished off my DWV system on Saturday. Hertz rental had didn't have any of the test plugs that I am used to, so I got all they had to offer and headed home to test the system. After going a few rounds with an existing bathtubs overflow not sealing, I was able to get all the lines filled and tested. All my work was solid, some of the existing work left a little to be desired...Looks like I am going to have to clean up more than I thought.

The real excitement came when pulling the plug. I thought I had drained the system enough, but out came a brown flood of 20+ years of fecal sediment from a drain system with not enough slope. It was at that point the $5k quote to rough in my bathroom and kitchen sounded reasonable.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks