Sewer machine winch mount?

Users who are viewing this thread

seann

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have a 2001 Ford E-250 cargo van that I use for my Plumbing van. I'm getting older and can't lift my sewer machine into my van the way I use to when I was younger without wearing on my back.
I'm wanting to pick up an electrical winch and would prefer to mount it to the ceiling of my van if possible? to help pull the sewer machine back into the van after a job. My van is about 3-4 inches taller than a typical cargo van. So it would almost be pulling my machine directly against the bumper and not lifting it up into the van with a floor mount. If that makes any sense? But I could always help get it started by lifting a little myself if needed I guess.
Anyone have any mounting ideas or what I need to buy in order to mount a winch? Is there a soecisptyoe if mounting bracket or etc I need to get? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks