Users who are viewing this thread

khaldrogo

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and site and can see that this is a wealth of information. I currently have a issue with a leak in my basement wall only when it rains. More specifically with a leak that is coming underneath (to the best of my guess) the sleeve of my sewer pipe that exits the basement wall. We had someone come in and check it initially and found the leak there. So he had "sealed" it with Flex Seal from the interior, was weary on this, and unsurprisingly it still leaked. After this he came out again and dug up from the outside to see if the sewer pipe was cracked, which according to him it was not sealed properly so we had him replace the sewer pipe from the exterior. While installing the new pipe he sealed it with Flex Seal and used Duct Seal on the surrounding sleeve to seal from rain water. It held up for 1-2ish weeks and now it is leaking again. I am at a total loss at what to do. I have read contradictory information online about this. Anything you guys can recommend. Also attaching pics for the new pipe he installed if that helps at all.

https://imgur.com/a/qEFZyLD

Thank you guys

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks