Sewer camera recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

seann

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking to buy a sewer camera my drain cleaning business. I have worked at other companies in the past that have used the rigid camera set ups with a 200ft reel, monitor, and navitrack scout locater, but that set up costs about $10,000 and I can't afford that.
What are some good alternatives? I need 200ft camera and locater. Need to be able to take video, and need it to be durable so I'm not dropping tons of money on camera head repairs. Preferably able to do 2" lines also. All I have ever used is rigid cameras, so I know nothing about any other brands. Any suggestions?

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I have a Micro engineer camera now My Tanya since 1982 still working perfectly

I also went to E bay last year bought a camera for $350.00 ( no locator) used it ONCE and more than doubled what I paid for itself

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks