Sewage smell from toilet and difficult landlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Magnoliayy

Reaction score
Your landlord is irresponsible. After all, you pay money for rent, so why can't he provide you with comfortable conditions? When my wife and I rented a house, we had a problem with the roof. We contacted the owner, but they rudely refused us. Of course, we were indignant because we regularly paid for the rent and a considerable sum. After talking, we decided to change the place of my wife. And both began to search for a new home. We were lucky that my wife found https://moneysavedmoneyearned.com/how-much-rent-can-i-afford/, which helped us with solving our problem. A month later, we already moved to a new house. We have great landlords. Renting this house costs less, and the place itself is much more comfortable. Sometimes solving a problem requires significant changes. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks