sewage basin location

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe joe

Reaction score
Final step to the plumbing of my never ending project.... I searched for this found nothing.. I don't see anything under upc that would keep this from working... let me know what you all think. :)
So I am adding a sink out side... the pipe under the exterior slab will be 2 inch. I plan on putting a sewage basin under the house in the crawl space a foot from the foundation wall... I only have 30 inches of head space and the pump will be 20 feet from nearest access.. I am trying to avoid tons of digging. The exterior sink sits lower then main line. so will this pump location be okay other then a bit of a pain to work on when needed? The basin will have a 2 inch vent running up the wall directly above it.
Also the basin is 18x22 a bit large but will it be fine?

Attachments

• 20170822_151130.jpg
    20170822_151130.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks