Septic tank - cleaning. Maximum distance to pump out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

rolek

Reaction score
Hello,
I am installing a new system, but have issues with accessing the location of the tank.

Does anyone know what is the maximum distance the truck can pump out from the septic tank ?
Can they do it lets say from 40 meters (130 ft) if they have longer hoses or are there any technical limitations ?

Reach4

Reaction score
Hello,
I am installing a new system, but have issues with accessing the location of the tank.

Does anyone know what is the maximum distance the truck can pump out from the septic tank ?
Can they do it lets say from 40 meters (130 ft) if they have longer hoses or are there any technical limitations ?
They can pump up to 200 ft, from what I read, but there is an altitude limit. Maybe 25 from their pump down to the bottom of your tank.

The trucks often don't carry that much hose. You should call one or two pumpers that your neighbors like, and see what they say... How much do they normally carry, and if there is an extra charge if you ask them to bring more.

rolek

Reaction score
I think the terrain slope is max 5 feet and if there is an extra charge every 3-5 years, I am fine with that. Thank you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks