Seekng Sound Advice on Plumbing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and marketing for plumbers...

Users who are viewing this thread

ryanrotorooter

Reaction score
Hey there, plumbing pros!

What's up, fellow pipe wranglers? I'm Ryan, a marketing dude for Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain in Chattanooga who's been helping some local plumbers get their names out there. Gotta say, I'm loving the challenge, but I could use some advice from you seasoned pros!

So, here's the deal - I'm trying to boost these plumbers' online game, you know? SEO and all that jazz. But man, it's tougher than unclogging a stubborn drain! I've got a few questions for y'all:
  1. Any killer tips for plumbing-specific SEO? Like, what keywords are gold in our biz?
  2. How do you guys naturally build up those sweet, sweet backlinks? I'm talking legit stuff, not that shady black-hat nonsense.
  3. Any plumbing forums (besides this awesome one, of course) where it's cool to chat and maybe drop a link now and then?
I'm all about keeping it real and helping these hardworking plumbers get the attention they deserve. No fancy-pants corporate stuff here - just good old-fashioned word-of-mouth in the digital age, you feel me?

Thanks a ton, folks! You're the real MVPs. Looking forward to learning from the best in the biz!

Cheers,
Ryan

Attachments

• Plumbing and Water Cleanup.png
    Plumbing and Water Cleanup.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 16

Whitonwo

Reaction score
It's great to see someone so enthusiastic about boosting local plumbers! Here are a few tips that might help: Plumbing-Specific SEO: Focus on long-tail keywords that capture local intent, "such as emergency plumber Chattanooga" or "best drain cleaning in Chattanooga." Tools like Google Keyword Planner or Ahrefs can help identify these gems.

Lovesdera

Reaction score
Regarding plumbing SEO and marketing. It's like using high-authority sites to boost your visibility—posting on sites with substantial traffic and linking to your page. It's a great way to get noticed without needing a huge budget.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks