Seeking recommendations for high-quality sewage ejector pump system

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadziedzic

Reaction score
We're in the planning stages of building a 1-story house with full basement, and would like to have the plumber install rough plumbing for a basement (half) bathroom and shop sink, potentially located about 20-30 feet apart. The builder has said the sewer line would exit the house about half-way up the basement foundation wall, so we'll need an ejector pump.

The builder's plumber would install this as part of the build, but I'd like to be informed ahead of time as to what to look for and what to avoid so we don't get stuck with something sub-par. Where do I start in learning all about ejector pumps that are installed in a sealed basin the basement? Thanks for any recommendations and/or tips you can provide!

Jadavis

Reaction score
I've been very happy with a Zoeller kit which included their M264 pump, for a laundry room and basement bath. Going into year 7 now with the original pump. I bought a new one (and a new check valve) to have on hand for when this one goes out but it's been a very solid performer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks