Seeking advice on used jacuzzi tub for new bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

SDmarkus

Reaction score
Howdy All,
My plumber has offered me a free whirlpool bath for our master bed/bath project. Only problem is the pump is missing and there is at least one pvc line that will need to be replaced.

Anyone heard of TUB BUFFERS before? Model #6121PUUFAS000...

How do I go about getting a new pump appropriate for this particular tub?
Many thanks,

Mark

clapfc

Reaction score
You can purchase a jacuzzi motor separate from the tub. PVC pipe is easy to replace. try emailing jacuzzi for specifics via there website. I have contacted them before and usually get a response within 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You probably have half of the pump's unions on the piping and if so, they are NOT generic, so you must find the exact pump they match with. If they can be cut off, then you can utilize pumps from other tub manufacturers and change the connections. replacing a line is a simple plumbing job, replacing a jet can be an ordeal.

clapfc

Reaction score
Jacuzzi motor

Howdy All,
My plumber has offered me a free whirlpool bath for our master bed/bath project. Only problem is the pump is missing and there is at least one pvc line that will need to be replaced.

if you are still looking for a jacuzzi motor I might have one for you. I pulled out my "Pearl Whirlpool" to install a walk-in shower which I am still working on. Moving the motor out of my way today I realized it is a Jacuzzi motor which was on a non-jacuzzi whirlpool. Model number 1 UPC-S. you can have the motor if you want it. Just check with your contractor to make sure it will work on the Jacuzzi you have. Photos below

Attachments

• Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 363
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks