Seek Help with Estimate/Budget for Plumbing Rough-in and Finish Costs

Users who are viewing this thread

bradesp

Reaction score
I'm GC'ing a beach home rental property I'm building south of Wilmington, NC. I'm not yet ready to distribute my blueprints for subcontractors to bid, but I was hoping to start putting together a very rough budget.

I'm building a two story "box" on my coastal ocean view lot. It's built on wood piers (typical of coastal North Carolina). The house has 5 bathrooms all of which are just 5 x 9. Each bathroom is identically equpped with a simple vanity, toilet and a one piece acrylic tub/shower unit.

BTW, 4 of the 5 bathrooms sit close together with two on floor one sharing a warm wall and 2 on floor two also sharing a warm wall and the two on the second floor are literally stacked directly over the two on the first floor.

Does anyone have any idea what range of costs I might expect (excluding the cost of fixtures) to receive once I start bidding this out to local plumbing contractors? I plan to use copper.

Also, my water and sewer is a municipal connection, so there are no well or septic connections to deal with.

Thanks!

bradesp

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind....even though its a municipal water and sewer connection, piping must still be installed to the water and sewer taps. This may add to the overall cost.

Good luck!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks