See you later, not goodbye!

Users who are viewing this thread

jba

Not A Box
Reaction score
It is with great sadness we update all that on Friday 1/20/2023 Terry Love passed away peacefully with his family by his side. Cancer no longer controls his body and he is free of sickness and pain. We imagine him hitting the ski slopes mountain high and of course looking over this forum as it was his legacy. We know we will see his bright smile again one day.

His Forum will continue to thrive and be supported. Terry was a passionate man and shared his plumbing passion with his son Jamie. These two plumbed for decades together and Jamie has often been in the background on the forum answering questions and helping his Pop. Over the past several months a crash course was given to Andrea Love, Terrys daughter in law and she will play office manager of sorts here.
We definitely still are using our training wheels, we hope to be operating and interacting with you more and more as time goes on and we process this loss.

Thank you all for using and loving this forum. We cant wait for the future. Growing the education platform that it is!

The pictures below are meaningful. This was the last Plumbing job Terry did, and with his son Jamie. Under a strict timeframe they were able to convert a bathroom to be ADA, replumbing, making friends with the spiders in the crawl spaces, and adding a shower and much more so a loved one could return home. And alas Terrys love for the outdoors, and sharing this will all of his friends and family.

Thank you everyone for support! Please reach out anytime!

Love,
From the love Family
I am just hearing this news, having been off-site for a while. Terry and all the other good people here helped me many times with friendly and informative advice. My deepest condolences to his family and they are rightly proud of his life and this forum, a small part of his legacy.
Love,
Jonathan

Jimmy H NYC

Reaction score
It is with great sadness we update all that on Friday 1/20/2023 Terry Love passed away peacefully with his family by his side. Cancer no longer controls his body and he is free of sickness and pain. We imagine him hitting the ski slopes mountain high and of course looking over this forum as it was his legacy. We know we will see his bright smile again one day.

His Forum will continue to thrive and be supported. Terry was a passionate man and shared his plumbing passion with his son Jamie. These two plumbed for decades together and Jamie has often been in the background on the forum answering questions and helping his Pop. Over the past several months a crash course was given to Andrea Love, Terrys daughter in law and she will play office manager of sorts here.
We definitely still are using our training wheels, we hope to be operating and interacting with you more and more as time goes on and we process this loss.

Thank you all for using and loving this forum. We cant wait for the future. Growing the education platform that it is!

The pictures below are meaningful. This was the last Plumbing job Terry did, and with his son Jamie. Under a strict timeframe they were able to convert a bathroom to be ADA, replumbing, making friends with the spiders in the crawl spaces, and adding a shower and much more so a loved one could return home. And alas Terrys love for the outdoors, and sharing this will all of his friends and family.

Love,
From the love Family
I am so sad to see this. It's been a long time since I've been here to the forums obviously. The passing of Mr Love, is sad news to me. But yes we will all be reunited on the other side of the river one day. May the good Lord make his face to shine upon Terry and The souls of all the faithful Departed.

Jeffpo

Reaction score

Love,
From the love Family
I have not visited this site for some time and I am saddened to read the news. Thanks so much for all of the great advice that I have received from reading and interacting on this site. Best wishes to the family and RIP Terry.

locus123

Reaction score
RIP Terry. I only frequent this forum when I have a plumbing issue, which is (thankfully) not very often. But the advice received from Terry and others was always helpful and appreciated. I didn't know Terry, but it's obvious he genuinely liked helping people. Thanks for everything, and I'm glad to see the forum will continue with his children.

Chicago Al

Reaction score
RIP Terry. I'm just another casual user of this forum, a DIYer who has benefited a great deal from this forum. Starting and maintaining a forum like this was a tremendous demonstration of generosity on Terry's part. Just by doing this, he did his part to make the world a little better. A belated thank you to Terry, and his family for keeping the forum going.

Giantsean

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of Terry's passing... just came on to look up some information and discovered in one shot that he had left us. He helped me personally more than once, the first time significantly enough to allow work at our house to pass inspection and continue. Bless Terry and his family... he touched many more people than those who have left kind words!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks