Seamless Shower Stall

Users who are viewing this thread

CTWeekendWarrior

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a seamless shower stall for a new bathroom. Due to space constraints, i would like a 32" wide unit. I am just curious what brands people have had success with or would recommend. Thanks for any advice.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
shower

You will not have a lot of choices in a 32" unit, so you would be better off finding someone with a unit you can use and then asking us about that make and model.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
A 32" unit is about the smallest available and will be really tight unless you are quite small. It also might be a pain getting into place.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Are you removing a wall to get the enclosure into place?
I've installed them before the interior doors were installed. Sometimes you need to knock out a few studs, and hope there is no wire in the wall.

Most are in the 34" range, with a nailing flange that extends farther.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks