Santi flush toilets and vent stacks

Users who are viewing this thread

notarealplumber

Reaction score
I have one the new macerating pumps / toilets that i am going to use in my basement which also handles a sink and a shower with separate inlet ports on the tank. I have an existing vent stack in one corner of the basement which runs up through the roof (2 stories plus attic ) and i want to put the bathroom in the opposite side of the basement. Is there a limit on how far the stack pipe can run in a general code book? We are talking about 60 feet in length of pipe. i dont want to cut the floor joist so i am going to go via the perimeter of the room. Can you recommend a good book that has general accepted plumbing codes with the understanding that the locals always overrule on code enforcement. Thanks for your help

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks