Sanitizing the plumbing

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Rossn, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Rossn

Rossn Member

Through my project, I keep seeing references to sanitizing the plumbing... after new plumbing, whole house filtration mfg recommends annual sanitation of plumbing, etc.

With my residential re-plumb, I want to make sure I'm setting it up to be able to do that.

What is a safe (very mindful of this) and practical chemical approach, and the best way to include this in my system?

I will have the option of having the house on city or well supply, though the well is in disrepair currently. I am also on septic, and need to be mindful of its health.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021